2.11.07

Looking For Volunteers

sniff! sniff! Something's burning. Never mind--it is only California!

I my area yesterday, I listen to a Repub candidate talking about needing volunteers to work in the area to help people. I thought and I thought and I finally have it! How nice, Repubs have been wanting to not pay people wages since their inception.

It is not only the GOP that wants free labor, most of the Dems are just as guilty. If these capitalist pigs had their way, no worker would be paid, just exploited tirelessly.

1 comment:

John said...

I don't know, Chuq, some of the "Capitalist Pigs" have long fought for worker's wages and worker's rights .. they are called "Union Organizers." The ones who hate paying worker wages are the nazi right wing radicals.

Lefty Blogs

About Me

My photo
The truth is never as obvious as it seems