22.4.08

Mississippi's Moron-Ocracy--Part 3

THE UGLY


As a final chapter of the 2008 regular legislative session, chapter 3 is the UGLY, bills and such that were just plain stupid!

HB1096--bill concerned with fighting between dog and hog

HB 314--bill making it illegal for cops to give false info--is that not a law already?

HR 24--reciting the pledge of allegiance--why?

SB 2550--covenant of marriage is between a man and a woman--MS has always been homophobic

Crap! I have lost the Bill number!

The ban of smoking in public places--this is ugly because it can be interpreted in different ways--I foresee some abuse by do nothing politicians.

Now the UGLIEST OF THE UGLY

HB282--,making it illegal to serve certain food to overweight people. This made news everywhere. Showed what a bunch of ignorant slackers out legislature is . Showed the lunacy of the legislation process.

There will most likely be a special session to try and get more stuff done and I will be watching and I will be reporting.

Peace Out My peeps!

No comments:

Lefty Blogs

About Me

My photo
The truth is never as obvious as it seems