4.3.08

John McCay For US Congress

This is the guy that will be running against Taylor in November. He is a Repub and these are his stands.

MILITARY and VETERANS

I am a proud member of the Armed Forces. I have proudly served as a Chaplain in the United States Air Force Reserve and now in the Mississippi Air National Guard.
We should support our military men and women and ensure they have the best equipment and support to carry out their missions. The Military installations in Mississippi have proven vital to the defense of this great Nation and I will fight to ensure their continued operation.

Our veterans are truly American patriots who have served our country well and we should honor them by keeping the promises made to them. The VA hospitals should be properly funded and fully staffed to ensure that our Veterans receive the care they rightly deserve.

SANCTITY of LIFE

When I see America I see a civil society that values the dignity of human life. I am proud to say that I am 100% Pro-Life! I believe each person’s life is a gift from God and should be respected. I will support legislation that defines life as beginning at conception and will work hard to overturn Roe v Wade. The Sanctity of Life is at the heart of our liberty.
We must protect the rights of those who cannot stand up for themselves!



ECONOMY and TAXES

The United States is in so much debt to foreign powers that our economy is in danger of collapse. The political establishment in Washington does not have the courage to let the American People know the truth. The Federal Reserve makes this worse by manipulating markets and our financial system while debasing our currency. These problems can be alleviated. Here are some of the ideas that I subscribe to. 1) Smaller Government. 2) Cut Spending. 3) Deregulate Business. 4) Privatization of Public Programs.

In addition to the changes that I propose it is obvious the current tax system is unfair and too complicated and must be replaced. The tax burden on Americans is entirely too heavy and hard working families should be able to keep more of their money. The fair tax is a perfect transition because it will replace the Internal Revenue Code with a consumption tax. I believe this will benefit all Americans. Under the fair tax system, the IRS will be abolished.

I support making the Bush tax cuts permanent and believe the estate tax should be eliminated.

These are the only issues he has apparently. it was the only ones I could find. With this limited positions for the people to relate to; he should be NO threat to Taylor's re-election.

No comments:

Lefty Blogs

About Me

My photo
The truth is never as obvious as it seems