3.5.08

Mississippi: Jackson County Considers New Insurance

Along with property, wind and liability insurance, Jackson County leaders will take a look Monday at terrorism insurance coverage on the county's 100 buildings. "But if something unforeseen happened and someone blew up the courthouse, how you going to pay for it?" McKay said.

The kicker here is that it will have to be terrorism from an agent of a foreign government. That means if Bubba gets pissed up on Old Milwaukee and puts a pipe bomb in the john att he courthouse, it is not considered terrorism. Now I ask, what are the chances that Syria gets two craps in Hell about Jackson County?

The price tag is about $46.000 and I was just thinking that the cash could be better spent on the residents of the county . I know I am just being foolish again, but the people considering this are just being STUPID!

No comments:

Lefty Blogs

About Me

My photo
The truth is never as obvious as it seems